UTZ Member Support Coordinator – German & English
UTZ is a label and program for sustainable farming worldwide. Our mission is to make sustainable farming the norm. Sustainable farming helps farmers, workers and their families to take better care of their environment and future generations.
UTZ is looking for a Member Support Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the organization’s business partners along the supply chain (e.g. roasters, manufacturers, packers, traders and retailers), proactively approaching them and giving advice to assure compliance with all standards and policies of our coffee, cocoa, tea and hazelnut program and other requirements of UTZ. Relationship management and customer satisfaction are guiding principles in this work.
- Relationship management and customer satisfaction of UTZ members along the supply chain;
- Provide information to clients on the implementation of certification, traceability and labelling requirements;
- Support the regional Market Development team;
- Process labeling approvals for coffee/cocoa/tea/hazelnut products;
- Support members in their communication towards consumers;
- Provide training and webinars to members of the UTZ program.
- Native level of German as well as proficiency in written and spoken English, other languages are a plus;
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in B2B customer relationship management (Account Management, Customer Service or similar);
- Bachelor degree or higher;
- Customer service oriented and excellent communication skills;
- Accuracy, problem solving, proactive, hands-on;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines in a dynamic work environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Employment is based on 32-40 hours/week. The position will be based in Amsterdam and is open to applicants of all nationalities. However, we can only consider candidates who have, will get or are eligible for a Dutch work and residency permit. Starting date of the assignment is foreseen as soon as possible.
UTZ is committed to create a better, more sustainable world. We are the largest program for coffee and cocoa and have certification schemes in other commodities including (herbal) tea, rooibos and hazelnuts. The UTZ certified label features on over 20,000 different products across 135 countries. Companies such as Ikea, Jacobs Douwe Egberts, Lavazza, Tchibo, Ferrero and many others have already recognized that, by sourcing UTZ certified products, they can build the trust of their customers while supporting a better world.
UTZ is a global organization with offices in Amsterdam and around the world. UTZ works closely with its partner networks in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send your application (max. 1 page motivation, max 2 page resume) before 10 August 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning ‘Member Support Coordinator – German & English’ in the subject line. For questions about this position, please contact Marejke Lindner at +31 (0)20 5308000 or email@example.com.